Are you a top Executive without an Assistant? How about an Entrepreneur with lots of pans in the fire and you need assistance managing it all? There is a wide variety of tasks that can be challenging, time-draining, and tedious depending on a person’s strengths or weaknesses of their skill set or there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get it all done. Get assistance from an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager & Operations professional who knows what it’s like to simultaneously juggle four C-Level Suite Executives, an Office, multiple Board & Committee functions, community volunteering and a home life with children.
If you struggle with getting your administrative tasks, customer support calls/emails, suffer from email overload and disorganized cloud systems for your One Drive, Drop Box and Google Drive, you need an Assistant. For your professional administrative needs please see our list of services below. Need something not on the list? Click the Book Now Button for your free 30-minute consultation to discuss getting these and other tasks off your plate in order to help you achieve your goals and work-life balance.
Our Staff’s skills include:
- Bookkeeping and payroll duties: calculating hours, adding expenses, updating salaries.
- Receptionist duties: answering calls, leaving voicemails and checking messages.
- Database building, entry and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Performing banking needs, like paying bills and transferring funds.
- Writing and sending invoices to clients.
- Creating, filing and presenting weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Organizing technical support tickets and participating in chat support.
- Creating and sending out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Establishing, updating and managing a calendar of important events.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses and salespeople.
- Launching and maintaining cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google).
- Converting, merging and splitting .PDF files.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Composing documents from handwritten drafts, faxes and dictations.
- Power Point presentations for Reporting or Presenting to Clients and/or Management
- Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
- Proofreading documents and other office materials.
- Producing graphs from your spreadsheets.
- Email assistance, response, filing & follow-up
- Concierge services such as Travel Arrangements, Hotel Accommodations, Vehicle Rental, & Itinerary as well as recommendations of restaurants & local “to do & see” places
- Annual General Meeting Document Preparation (including compiled into one Adobe document with pages bookmarked for ease of presentation)
- Writing down minutes from meetings and then creating a detailed document.
- Transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts and meeting recordings.
- Recruiting for potential team members and contractors or freelancers.
- Researching on important data, statistics and facts for meetings, presentations or blogs.
- Performing generic errands for the office, including buying items online, arranging locations for office parties and hiring a cleaning service.
- Placing ads to career websites, reviewing resumes and contacting the right candidates.
- Interviewing job applicants and speaking with references.
- Training on-site employees, virtual staff members or freelancers.
- Turning raw data into a detailed report and slideshow.
- Developing and delivering slideshow presentations.
- Searching for hotels, booking airfares and mapping out trip itineraries for business.
- Monitor and report on latest industry developments and trends to brief SBO.
- Collecting documents for tax season.
- Create a business-wide project management system online.
- Managing projects: staying in touch with subcontractors, emailing reports, using online calendars and calling team leaders informing them of deadlines.
- Sending a gift card or thank you note to your clients on holidays and anniversaries.
- Speaking with customer service representatives for tech support, banking issues, etc.
- Conducting background, credit and criminal checks on staffers.
- Running an internal office or challenge so employees can receive bonuses.
- Putting together welcome and goodbye packages for both clients and staff.
- Searching for and contacting industry experts or guests to participate in podcasts and webinars.
- Assisting in creation of company goals, best practices & strategic planning, short and long term goals
- Providing suggestions and recommendations when company is not meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Taking care of customer refunds.
- Producing customer care scripts for customer service requests.
- Online Research for course creation content and other projects.
- Online Summit Support – to assist with backend ticket validation, participant entry to Zoom, Facebook or other media streams, organization and communication speakers/authors and overall backend administrative support.
- Business Development & Outreach – prospecting to your target audience, utilizing personal messaging outreach across social platforms, predominantly LinkedIn.
Check out all of our services here:
Administrative Support | Human Resources | Mentoring/Coaching | Project Management, Account Services, Marketing and Social Media | Event, Conference Management and Fundraising Events | Web Design & Development | Social Media | Communication Corner | Web Analytics